Star Gaze

Hello there! I'm Manita. This is my blog. Do comment. But if you don't like the posts, you could scram anytime you know.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Point Outs

1) Early in the morning, when I was in class, out teacher came in so everybody greeted her(duh!) and than she called me and Ryan Lee(Monitor) to go up to put her laptop and bag on her table and told me to take her speaker but, I didn't hear the speaker part. So we went up, and went down. Than my teacher said, "Hey, where's my speaker? Go up and take again. And bring the the science HOTS(higher order thinking skills) books and three other science books." And so, we ran up the second time. We got the books and the speaker when we came back, Mrs Tan counted, "2, 4, 6, 8 only? I thought got 9?" So we ran up the THIRD time! Oh gosh! We checked on Mrs Tan's table and fount the 9th book. So we ran back down and gave it to her. Wow that was tiring.

2)  English
Today, english was lamer than I thought. I thought it was going to be fun but instead, we were just reading the course book again and did 2 activities. We didn't even have time to finish the 2nd one(well, some of us :D)!
     Maths(Oh Boy!)
Maths was horrible I tell you, horrible. It was playing boring. It was all do corrections. And when we did corrections, teacher didn't even wait for some of the other people! UGH
     Chinese(Great!)
HORRIBLE! We were like standing through the whole entire lesson! Until teacher soften up(as usual) and let us all sit down. Overall,
CAN'T DESCRIBE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home